- To provide a happy, welcoming place at the start of the school day where all children are valued.
- To support working parents as well as catering to ad hoc needs by providing an affordable childcare facility.
- To offer a varied and stimulating range of play and learning opportunities.
- To ensure the safety and welfare of each child.
Monday — Friday
7.30am — 8.30am
Term time only
Buffet style Breakfast will be served until 8 o’clock
Who is it for?
Breakfast club is fully inclusive for children from Reception to Year 6.
No need to book, we are here when you need us.
Food on offer:
Children will be able to choose from:
- Toast and butter
- Toast and Jam
- A selection of cereals
- Maths Games – Monday
- Fun activities – Tuesday
- Books and Biscuits Wednesdays
- Fun activities –Thursday
- Board games – Friday
Breakfast club is supervised by:
Mrs A Dunlea— Lead TA/ Head of Welfare
Mrs K Rees— Parent Support
Miss A Dunlea—Learning Support Assistant
Mrs G Jones—Higher level teaching assistant
£3.00 per session, payable via ParentPay in advance.
Breakfast Club costs changes – Good news for families with more than one child
From Monday 17th January, the cost of Breakfast Club will be changing if you have more than child attending. The prices will be as follows:
1 child attending – £3 per day as normal.
2 children attending – 1st child £3 per day, 2nd child £2 per day.
3 or more children attending – 1st child £3 per day, 2nd child £2 per day, 3rd child (and any more siblings) £1 per day.
Payment for Breakfast Club will still continue to work the same way, with payments made in advance on ParentPay.com. Children can only attend Breakfast Club when you have topped up their account in advance so that enough credit exists to cover the cost of the required sessions.