- To provide a happy, welcoming place at the start of the school day where all children are valued.
- To support working parents as well as catering to ad hoc needs by providing an affordable childcare facility.
- To offer a varied and stimulating range of play and learning opportunities.
- To ensure the safety and welfare of each child.
Monday — Friday
7.30am — 8.30am
Term time only
Breakfast will be served until 8 o’clock
Who is it for?
Breakfast club is fully inclusive for children from Reception to Year 6.
Breakfast club is usually open to all but due to COVID 19 breakfast club is limited to 8 children per year group, we are at present at full capacity and have a waiting list. Priority is given to key workers and vulnerable children as well as parents that attend education or who require access to medical care.
Food on offer:
Children will be able to choose from:
- Toast and butter
- Toast and Jam
- A selection of cereals
Activities (during Covid pandemic)
- Books and Biscuits Wednesdays
- Maths Games
- Board games
Breakfast club is supervised by:
Mrs A Dunlea— Lead TA/ Head of Welfare
Mrs K Rees— Parent Support
Miss A Dunlea—Learning Support Assistant
Mrs G Jones—Higher level teaching assistant
£3.00 per session, payable via ParentPay in advance.