- To provide a happy, welcoming place at the start of the school day where all children are valued.
- To support working parents as well as catering to ad hoc needs by providing an affordable childcare facility.
- To offer a varied and stimulating range of play and learning opportunities.
- To ensure the safety and welfare of each child.
Monday — Friday
7.30am — 8.30am
Term time only
Buffet style Breakfast will be served until 8 o’clock
Who is it for?
Breakfast club is fully inclusive for children from Reception to Year 6.
No need to book, we are here when you need us.
Food on offer:
Children will be able to choose from:
- Toast and butter
- Toast and Jam
- A selection of cereals
- Maths Games – Monday
- Fun activities – Tuesday
- Books and Biscuits Wednesdays
- Fun activities –Thursday
- Board games – Friday
Breakfast club is supervised by:
Mrs A Dunlea— Lead TA/ Head of Welfare
Mrs K Rees— Parent Support
Miss A Dunlea—Learning Support Assistant
Mrs G Jones—Higher level teaching assistant
£3.00 per session, payable via ParentPay in advance.